The Speechy team has designed a range of products & services that can help wedding speakers in need of immediate help. Both quick and quality.
Quality Help – Speechy’s Credentials
- Speechy is a team of expert ghostwriters. Our background includes writing for a range of TV and radio shows (like Horrible Histories, The News Quiz, and for comedians on panel shows). Some of us do stand-up. Others are happy to just write for people like Sharon Osbourne, Mel Giedroyc, and Richard Hammond.
- Our founder, Heidi Ellert-McDermott, wrote The Modern Couple’s Guide to Wedding Speeches, published by Little, Brown and available in all good book shops.
- We’re the go-to speechwriting experts invited on to BBC Sounds Best Men podcast with Jason Manford & Steve Edge, and our wedding speech advice has appeared everywhere from Brides to The New York Times.
Speechy’s Speedy Services
- Find out more about our 48-hour bespoke speechwriting service. As professional storytellers we’re used to a lack of sleep, surviving on coffee, and debating the merits of a word at 2 am. We’re experienced at finding a story even when there appears to be nothing much to say. We can find romance, humour, and poignancy where most people find a gleaming sheet of blank paper.
- If our bespoke service is out of your price bracket, check out our speech templates. There’s one designed for each of the wedding speaker roles and they guarantee a speech that hits all the right notes without you having to stress.
- Or, spend an hour working with the awesome SpeechyAI. It’s a tool trained by the Speechy team and powered by Artificial Intelligence. Just fill in an online questionnaire and it will work wonders!
So don’t panic. Your wedding speech can still be brilliant; the fact it’s last minute only means it’s got an extra shot of adrenaline.