Speechy is #hiring.
CRM MANAGER, EXEC ASSISTANT AND DIGITAL WRITER FOR SPEECHWRITING BRAND – Based Wotton-under-Edge home office (GL12) – Must be able to tolerate Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes and Coldplay on loop
· £22k-£25k depending on experience + 3% pension contribution
· 30 days holiday per year
· 4 days in the office (Wotton-under-Edge, GL12), one from home with some flexibility
· Holiday allowance to work around Speechy’s Founder (agreed in advance of contract)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
· A great opportunity to work in a growing and global speechwriting brand.
· Your role will be crucial in the development of the brand, essentially taking over from the Founder in the day-to-day running of the business and client liaison/writer management.
· The role will require setting up and overseeing a new Customer Relations Management system and getting us set up with MS Teams.
· You will need excellent organisation skills to manage the pipeline of speeches and the workload/deadlines of the freelance (remote) Speechy writers.
· Strong copywriting and proofreading skills will also be required to evaluate speeches and give feedback to clients and writers when required.
· A love of social media and an understanding of keywords and digital marketing is also essential as the role will require blogging, online engagement, and writing press releases & articles.
· Speechy is a crack team of speech experts & writers; quoted everywhere from The New York Times to The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, and The Times. We’ve even been featured on The Drew Barrymore Show. Our reputation extends internationally and we work with a global client base. We’re rated ‘Excellent’ on TrustPilot.
– Proven experience in admin / office management. Understanding of office management apps and CRM systems such as Trello / Monday
– Strong understanding digital marketing – specifically social media, keywords, and website metrics.
– Confident using WordPress and apps such as Canva & Later. Experienced in using the ‘back-end’ of websites and the ability to upload content to the Speechy site
– Trustworthy, conscientious, hardworking and can-do attitude. Ability to use initiative
– Great people skills. Ability to sell – online, over the phone, and at exhibitions
– Good sense of humour and an ability to tolerate the Founder’s music taste
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
· 16th Dec
· Interviews in January
· Start Date Jan / Feb
Feel free to message me for more details.
Or send opening letter and CV to email@example.com